Super Smash Bros. Brawl is the third game of the Super Smash Bros. series, and a greatly powerful Nintendo masterpiece that is full of flaws.
What's Wrong With It?Edit
- It's not extremely fast like Melee.
- Princess Peach's voice is very high in a girlish way.
- The stickers that show the Sonic characters in 2D are cringeworthy to look at.
- You can't exploit glitches like Melee
- Princess Peach appears in more games than Rosalina!
- How the Stickerbush Symphony BGM sounds different from its original version from Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong-Quest.
- A lot of modern Sonic's aspects, especially his stereotypical "You're too slow" voice, his overly narrow appearance and his long, droopy quills.
- How it completely revolutionised the Kid Icarus franchise!
- It doesn't have playable Pichu, which Melee did
- Some bad crossover interactions.
- Fox isn't top Tier like in Melee
- You can't get Project M anymore and if you can't turn it into Melee what's the point?
- A lot of stickers with horrendous, stereotypical images.
- Pokemon won't go away even though it's still pointless and generic.
- Still haven't cut fucking Jigglypuff that little shit no one likes you
- You can make stages where you can never die so that's broken
- It made Marth x Peach = Lucas a thing
- Fox isn't fucking top tier like in Melee
- The roster consists of only four characters unlike Melee's six
It was actually going to be a Melee port Edit
Yes it was. Iwata accidentally said there would be a smash game for the Wii without telling Sakurai.
Originally they decided it was going to be a Melee port to the Wii with Wi-Fi, but after Iwata spoke to Sakurai about the game a little more, Sakurai took the director position once more and basically said he will make this a new game and it will DEFINITELY BE HIS LAST ONE.