Whilst GameFAQs is more causal focused, SmashBoards is more for competitives, ie don't say Brawl is better than Melee if you don't want a Wavedash to the face. Also, you're allowed to discuss Project M there (it even has its own boards) even though it clearly stages in the Terms and Rules you can't discuss illegal hacks. Double standards as usual. Hole in one, SmashBoards, hole in one.One thing that stands SmashBoards out is that they all wanted The Prince of Sablé as a retro rep. When he was deconfirmed their version of the Ridley Nuke went off.
Things we have to thank them forEdit
- That Smash Roster Maker Programme.
- Deconfirming the Awkward Leak.
Users who have both a GameFAQs and SmashBoards accountEdit
- Rad Dudesman
- MNova (although I barely use Smashboards anymore, just like how I rarely touch Gamefaqs)
- They see us as we see Miiverse, which is to say, not well.
- Some cocky guy from SmashBoards decided to post his amazing ZSS on GFaqs, to make his debut here. Lol http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/633202-super-smash-bros-for-wii-u/71228948