|Species||Big Purple Dragon Thing that is Too Big|
|Homeworld||The Roaring Fires of Hell|
King K. Rool (Great Great Great Great Great Grandfather)
Kill as much as you want! Have fun!
—Ridley, rallying his supporters
Methinks a Ridley orgy is about to go down. A 50 mile perimeter must be evacuated.
I definitely know that Ridley’s a much-anticipated name for fans, but if we made Ridley as a fighter, it wouldn’t be Ridley any longer. It’d have to be shrunk down, or its wings reduced in size, or be unable to fly around freely.
I mean, it's not like this is a series that takes other characters and perverts them so much when converting them to playable that you can't even say it's those characters anymore, because that would be ridiculous. Just Ridley, only Ridley. Ridley is love, Ridley is life.
Ridley is the face of a thousand flame wars. He is sometimes appropriately called The Cunning God of Flame War.
Not to be confused with Ridleying.
Ridley is both one of the most requested and the first most loved potential newcomers for the upcoming Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS. He is the center of controversy due to his size, with many arguing he is supposedly "Too Big". However, the supporters have had their fair share of good arguments. For the longest time, his status was debated after first being shown in the April Direct.
In the Super Smash Bros for Wii U 50-Fact Extravaganza, Ridley was finally revealed to be a stage boss, but was overshadowed because of Mewtwo. However, he acts a lot like a playable character without actually being one. Seriously, he has the movements, the icon, is KO'd the same way, has ledge grabs, has a Final Smash. Honestly, no one's sure what to make of it.
At this point, Ridley has become GameFAQs. Everything has to do with Ridley. People can no longer look at the word without seeing it as their vocabulary. Ridley has evolved beyond his mortal form, and he is now a god of the board, along with Palutena and Sal Romano. Ridley is this board, and this board is Ridley.
Now, here is Ridley clapping at the chaos he has caused. We now leave you with this message from BurnedPotatoes.
Ridley is f***ing playable.
Thank you for reading this message.
How To Unlock Edit
Note, Ridley is only in the Wii U version.
At the start screen, cram the 3DS version into the sd slot. Ridley replaces Dark Pit The Hedgehog on the css. And Ridley still shows up as a stage boss on pyrosphere wether he's selected or not.
Add yourself or others you know to this list if you or they are Ridley supporters.
- Arne83, even though he doesn't act like one.
- Mikokiri, though would prefer him in his sports outfit.
- HerbertMcGee, doubts that Ridley is going to be playable, but would be pleasantly surprised if he was.
- Patwhit01, even authored the RidleyFAQs fanfic.
- Svedeesh_Cheff: However, he enjoys Ridley as a boss character (and always selects the Pyrosphere stage when playing the Wii U version as Samus), and would NOT want the actual playable dragon cut in favor of Ridley.
- player_hater, who swears Ridley will be DLC after Mewtwo!
- Divine_shadow_, who was late to the wiki party
- TailLover, since Ridley has a nice tail.
Known Adversaries Edit
- Bwburke94 and his many alts
- "Using a Mii Fighter, anyone can join the battle."
- He has a Twitter. You can follow him here.
- He was leaked by Bill Trinen.
- He is a boss.
- He loves flame wars.
- He wishes to have a game starring himself.
- Of course Ridley wouldn't be both a stage boss and a playable character at the same time. That's moronic. It's not like Duck Hunt is both a stage platform and a playable character at the same time, or anything...
- Ridley is the definition of style
- He's a big guy
- FOR YOU
- A 14 year old kid made him playable in Project M.... But he uses his Other M design, so it's trash.