Its beautiful tail fin billows and flutters like an elegant dress. Swims at a speed of five knots.
—Stadium Pokedex Entry
Because kidmf935 had a lot of trouble facing Primal Groudon on Omega Ruby because his team was underleveled, and each time it boiled down to Primal Groudon vs. his level 7 Goldeen he keeps around to Surf.
Except all of Groudon's attacks kept missing because it had been hit by a few Sand Attacks too many. Which means that a Level 7 Goldeen stood toe to toe with a Pokemon capable of world destruction.
Eventually kidmf935 realized that all he had to do was keep Groudon Paralyzed at full health so that it couldn't use Rest and keep his Flying type out (since two of Groudon's three offensive attacks are Ground type), but Goldeen was still the brave one who tanked this beast.
- Goldeen is so powerful that it's a Master Ball Pokemon in Smash.
- Twitch used a Master Ball to capture it in Crystal because they knew how powerful it was.
Because it's Seaking.
- Seaking is the Chuck Norris of Pokemon.
- We're deeply sorry for that Chuck Norris joke.
- Due to being used in OR/AS, Seaking would also represent Generation III. Somehow.
- Seaking fell out of use after beating the game. However, as long as there is water, Seaking will be needed.