Dark Louis is a racially offensive typo. Be very offended by his darkness-in the case of that he's evil, not because he's black or anything.
Why he isn't racistsEdit
- He's not dark in the sense of black, he's dark in the sense of being evil.
- Just because he's evil and black at the same time doesn't mean he's racist. Unless you're implying that it's impossible for black people to be evil?
- He's a typo off of "Dark Pit and Doc Louis." Easy mistake to make.
- "Dark" Pit is totally racists against angels anyway.
- He's nowhere nearly as offensive as Olimar.