|Affiliation||Blue Haired Swordsman|
I suppose I'll get my chance... another day...
—Chrob 2: Electric Boogaloo
CHROB 3... WILL NOT BE IN THE GAME!
A popular newcomer choice, now disconfirmed.
Who is Chrob 4?Edit
Chrob 5 is the main nigga of Fiber Eblem Abakening. Chrob 6 is some spoiled ass prince faggot. Chrob 7 is also a blue haired swordsman.
Chrob 8 is the main character from Nintendo's rip-off game called Fiber Eblem Abakening (not to be confused with Fire Emblem Awakening, which Chrob 9 isn't even a character in). Being Nintendo, their game sold more even though it was an inferior copy of Fiber Eblem. This bitch ass nigga was disconfirmed from being a playable character when we was fucking owned by Captain Falcon. He can be seen in the trailer laying on the ground like a bitch. He's lucky to be in Robin's final smash. This nigga got fucked up along with Gematsu.
Chrob 10 in SmashEdit
Chrob 11 was one of the most requested characters to be in Smash Bros, due to him being a completely original blue-haired swordsman. That concept is completely new to Smash, so the outcry was huge. Then, Fire Emblem Awakening came out, and Chrom took all the glory away from Chrob 12. Chrob 13 got angry and shit his pants, and got a whole army of fans of Fiber Eblem and Chrob 14s to take back their popularity.
Chrob 15's relevance to GameFAQSEdit
The "Chrob 16" meme was started by NotSnowske, due to his dislike of Fire Emblem, he decided to reply to a thread regarding the series with the creation of the character, then after a few posts he granted the new life a sequel. He continued until others followed suit.
Everytime Chrob 18's name is mentioned in a thread, the next post saying Chrob 19 must have a number after indicating that its another Chrob 20.
User: Chrob 21
User #2: Chrob 22
User #3: Chrob 23
And the list goes on.
Users who love Chrob 24 Edit
Chrob 25 is Love, Chrob 26 is LifeEdit
- NoJobChrob (27)
- GoddessChrob (28)- Chrob2 (29)
- Chrob 32 is the Star of Fire Emblem: The Abridged CYOA on the Fire Emblem Awakening Boards
- ChibiDialga broke up with him. She now moves on to Chrob 33.
- He finally got his chance in Project X Zone 2.
- This is actually the Chrom page, and not just a meme page. Much like Pit's.
- He's the sixth most popular character in the series in Japan, but if Robin weren't a self-insert who happens to be in Smash, he'd definitely be in fifth.
- He appears in both Tokyo Mirage Sessions ♯FE with a major role and Project X Zone 2 as a playable character tag teaming with Lucina while Robin does not. But Robin's clearly the main character, guys.